Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bump on the inside of my bottom eye lid have had it for about 3+ weeks... (bottom where eye liner goes )?

I have this bump on my eye lid on the bottom where you would put eye liner... it looks to be a zit... but it isn't because grossly enough i tried to pop it cuz i wanted to know if it was in fact a zit or not and well it isn't.... it also is not a sty... Its really small... doesn't hurt... don't believe it is an ingrown hair.... its above my lashes anyways... but those usually like 99% of the time hurt... as i said this doesn't hurt...i did go to an oral pathologist ( same type of people who do wisdom teeth ect ) july 25th... i had noticed it about a week before that is when it appeared... and he asked me what was wrong with my eye... I had told him i didn't know... he told me that if it doesn't go away in a couple days to a week or so... to see my eye doctor... he said he doesn't know what it is because he isn't an eye doctor but it doesn't appear to be a sty ... i had said i had thought maybe it was a zit or something from the sun or i had gone camping the previous weekend or so and i thought maybe it was a zit from sweating or something from the sun. (though my eye wasn't sweating... ha ha ) he said he was pretty sure it wasn't a zit...or a sty...and doesn't believe the sun would do that.





Any ideas as to what this could be... and is it something I should be concerned about??





As paranoid as this may seem, i'm afraid its like a tumor or something, lol EEeeeEEk!!





Any SERIOUS ideas as to what it is... how to get rid of it... or what i should do would be helpful.


Reason being that i haven't gone to any type of doctor yet is because i don't have medical insurance... so i thought i'd try to see if anyone has had a similar thing happen... and I may make an appointment this coming week.. depending.





Thanks Much.Bump on the inside of my bottom eye lid have had it for about 3+ weeks... (bottom where eye liner goes )?
Honestly I didn't read all of your details because it's kind of long lol...but a good friend of mine had that in the exact same spot and just had it removed by the dermatologist.Bump on the inside of my bottom eye lid have had it for about 3+ weeks... (bottom where eye liner goes )?
sue the oral pathologist for doing something that horrible to you. go see a doctor hun. hope everything works out
uhm, i had something similiar to this, but mine did hurt, i went to the doctor and he said there was a blockage in one of my tear glands which caused the inflammation which could be caused by bad air quality, make up, or anything! I would suggest starting off with a heat compress every night and if that doesnt bring down the zit looking thing than you should definatlely see a doctor!
Geez you have a great imagination - perhaps you should do a creative writing course. I think maybe the phrase mountains out of molehills may apply here. I had a similar sounding bump on my upper eyelid recently and the doctor told me it was a blocked tear duct - the natural oils in our eyes clog them occasionally and produce bumps or lumps and they are actually what are termed pimples on the rest of our body


Some tips - bathe it with some warm water or use some drops from the drugstore or pharmacy for dry eyes or saline solution - I think it may help. If it does not clear within a few days then go see a doctor about it
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention