Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i stop my eye liner from running down my face during the day ?

If the eyeliner won't stick, your not using the rigth type for your skin. To stop it from leaking you should buy a new one that is harder because the harder types contain more wax wich helps the eyeliner to stick on for much longer.


Hope this helps;)How can i stop my eye liner from running down my face during the day ?
Well for some types of skins there is no way to stop your eyeliner. Kajal pencil doesnt work for me,it runs down but eyeliner works. Use something with a base function so that your eye area wont be that oilyHow can i stop my eye liner from running down my face during the day ?
If its liquid eyeliner, wait till it dries before going out the house


If its just crayon type eyeliner then go to a make-up counter and ask for tips :)


x
Use a good eyeshadow base like Urban Decay's or try Revlon Colorstay - this is the *only* eyeliner I've found that doesn't make me look like a panda after going to a metal gig.
try putting a base like a concealer around the eye area so it won't run I had that problem and it was so annoying lol well anyways that should fix the problem
get waterproof eyeliner, i suggest rimmel london (crown) waterproof its really good %26amp; has a smudger for extra effect !





:D
doesnt it only run if it gets wet? like if its raining or you are crying?





maybe you are applying too much
DON/T PUT ANY ON, THAT SHOULD SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. GOOD LUCK.
Walk around on your hands.
dont cry lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention