Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best way to prevent eye liner from running?

It seems like no matter how I put it on, I always have some that smudges during the day....and I'm not crying or touching it or anything. Anyone else have this problem? Tips to prevent?


Thanks!What is the best way to prevent eye liner from running?
By not using it!What is the best way to prevent eye liner from running?
You need a diff. type, I have found that liquid doesnt work just find a pencil liner that is waterproof! And you just have to test some out and c how it goes.
if you're using liquid eyeliners, i think it will stay on just fine. choose the waterproof types.


if you're using pencil type eyeliners, buy a black eyeshadow powder too. In that way, you can pat on the eyeshadow powder right after you apply your eyeliner. with the powder over the eyeliner, it definitely stays on longer!
Use Merle Norman waterproof eye liner, it is wonderful and stays looking good all day!
MAC makes an eyeliner with latex in it. Trust me, it won't budge.
Haha, i get that same problem! I've tried putting foundation under my eyes and on top of it, but it's still smudges at the end of the day. I read in about.com, that you should put an eyeshadow on the lined area so it will set and not smudge. Why not try that and tell me how it goes:)
That alwayyss happened to me..I think it might have to do with oils on your skin or something, idk.. but I bought liquid eyeliner for the top.. (almay)


I put bottom liner on the inside of my eye, some people put it under..if you put it under, it is more likely to smear. If you put it on it, it's more likely to rub off. I'd rather it rub off then smear
Absolutely Mac - Liquidlast Liner. It's amazing- goes on with a thin brush. Gel consistency.
I took care of that problem permanently!!! I have my eye liner tattooed on. It's done very thin, so it shows, but it's not too much for daytime. It's great, but was very scary getting it done.
drop one little drop of super glue into the liquid eyeliner!!!
Get water proof mascara to insure that it won't run. It might be a bit pricier but It's worth it. People judge on looks so look good.
It's the quality of the product. My daughter and I use Merle Norman Creme Eyeliners. It lasts forever!!!! Get the flat brush to apply it - you'll love it.
wipe the underneath of your eye with a tissue then put a little face power on the underneath your eye it used to happen to me all the time because my foundation was oily but i sorted it now xxxx
lol the best way honestly ... is to find one that is better quality. That's your answer, even if it's waterproof or whatever, you have to invest in an eyeliner that is good in quality, and has a good liquid base, like the Lancome liquid eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention