Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you put liquid eye liner on top and bottom lash line?

trying to look good for graduation on friday but dont know how to use liquid eye liner. I have pencil but it smudges... any tips on how to keep it from smudging at least?How do you put liquid eye liner on top and bottom lash line?
so my eyeliner smudges all the time too but I tried this and it actually worked.


so don't put face lotion or anything on your eyelids after you wash your face or anywhere near your eyes. apply powder or mineral makeup to your upper and lower lids, put the pencil eyeliner on and take a little eyeshadow or eyeliner BRISTLE brush that you're not going to need in the future, and dip it into a clear mascara bottle, and put a small amount over where you put the eyeliner and let it dry for like ten minutes and walllaaahh :)





it seriously does work. but you have to do it riight don't put too much over your eyeliner!How do you put liquid eye liner on top and bottom lash line?
I haven't used liquid eyeliner in atleast 4 or 5 months. But I remember mine never smudged. If you have an oily face or excess oily around your eyes, that can make the makeup smudge. Also, don't touch your eyes or rub them, obviously. What I would do was take a light foundation and put it all over my lid. Then take a face powder or eyeshadow that looked natural and wasn't to dark. Dark brown looks great on most people. Also, gold and tans are gorgeous with a touch of purple if your good at it. Then what I would do is take my eyeliner pencial, draw a very small line and basically draw it on the root of my lashes and work it into the root. Same for the bottom but be carful not to use to much or you'll look like a tired racoon. Then, VERY CARFULLY draw a thin line with liquid eyeliner as close as possible to the roots and coat it one more time after it dries. There isn't much I can tell you about liquid eyeliner. Its somewhat difficult and thats why I don't use it to often anymore. Makes me look kind goth or punkish. ha





I think powder helps the liner to stick without moving around
this video teaches how to keep it from smudging: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK7AyHXdu鈥?/a>





hope it helps...i learned alot from this too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention