Sunday, December 13, 2009

How many of you girls put black eye liner on th bottom of your eyes?

I use black eyeliner on the top and bottom and on the inside and outside on a daily basis I usually use some other fun color on the corners of my eyes to perk it up a bitHow many of you girls put black eye liner on th bottom of your eyes?
I do, It seems to add so much, It really out lines,(gee i wonder y they call it Eye liner), your eye and brings out your eye color. Plus You should put some shadow or liner above your eyes to really bring it out Report Abuse
How many of you girls put black eye liner on th bottom of your eyes?
I do! I also put it on the top when I go out, and make my eyes smoky.
I do sometimes, but not every day. I usually like to put it on the inside of the bottom... (not directly inside my eye, but you know what I mean). It brightens the eyes and makes them pop a little more.
I do. I tried lots of different ones and found that Annabelle's black eye liner (kohl) is the softest. It lasts almost all day and is extremely affordable too.
ME!! Sometimes I put emerald green eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes to bring out the green, I use rimmel makeup, their eyeliners good!
i do, but obviously the first try is too thick, so i just put it on alittle carelessly and then take a lot of it off with a qtip with soap and water, so it'll look natural
here!
Only a tiiiiny bit smudged on the outer edge, it makes people look droopy/tired/skanky with lots of eyeliner on bottom lid in my opinion. I like a fair bit on top, but then bottom should have very little. Like in this pic http://www.flare.com/images/beauty/feb06鈥?/a> - the one on the right looks much nicer I think.
i do it most of the time. the only reason i don't do it everyday is that it takes a long time to take off the eyeliner at the end of the day.
me
I use soft black every day on the bottom of my eyes, kind of where the eyelashes are. I smudge it to give a smoky effect. I also put eye liner on the top outer part of my eyelid to create a smoky eye look. My eyes are my best feature, and this is what works for me! I don't feel dressed if I don't use eyeliner. Hope this helps! (Good question... I'm reading the answers too!)
present!
I dont, it makes my eyes look small and tired like i havent slept in forever.
i do..more on the outer edge though. And i blend in lightly with a brush afterwards:)
me
i put really dark brown to make my eye color more intense
i do when i go out for the evening. i love that dark look juxtaposed to the evening.
I use white when my eyes look tired in the morning. I use black eyeliner like, everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
I always do...
I do
all the time xD
NOT ME, IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON !!!!!!!!
I do and I put wayyyy too much on to!
I do, well, I guess I am just so in love with ';cat eyes'; look or strong eye makeup!
Never, ever, ever put any eyeliner on the bottom....except white to make my eyes ook bigger.
i usually dont, but a lot of my friends and people i know wear A LOT of it. It looks fine on them. but ugly on me.
me
i do but not always
Your mom does...
Me!
i think everyone does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention