Sunday, December 13, 2009

Are you suppose to put eye liner in you bottom lid or underneath it???

since i was in like 7th grade ive been using eye liner in my bottom lid but i know some ppl who put it underneath their lid. which way is right???Are you suppose to put eye liner in you bottom lid or underneath it???
I feel If you put liner on the Inner eye lid makes your eyes look smaller ...under gives the Impression of a bigger eye......I put eyeliner on the top of my eye lids from halfway to the end It enhances the eyebrows.........Are you suppose to put eye liner in you bottom lid or underneath it???
Technically you are supposed to put the eyeliner underneath the lid. You can get some serious eye infections from putting the eyeliner in the bottom lid. It looks a lot more classy when the makeup is placed underneath the lid. For your safety to avoid and eye infection i would suggest you place the eyeliner underneath your lid.
bottom lid, u pull down ur eye lide a bit and theres a line and u just go across it, its a bit hard to explain! like where u tear duct is!
I prefer underneath, I think is up to you.
whichever makes you look better.
hey there..well i put my eyeliner on my upper lid right above my lash line and at the bottom of my eye starting from the inner corner to the outer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention