Sunday, December 13, 2009

What could i do so my eye-liner won't run..

my eye-liner always runs or smudges. i use the pencil kind. anything i could do to stop this from happening?What could i do so my eye-liner won't run..
buy the waterproof eyeliner or revlon colorstay eyeliner What could i do so my eye-liner won't run..
try different brands. for me, i use Maybelline Unstoppable waterproof eyeliner in brown. I use the black too, both are AMAZINGGG!!! =D
put pressed powder underneath it with a q-tip. also try setting it by putting the same colored eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner. or try buying waterproof eyeliner.
Get a permenant one :)


Hope i helepd-xx-
all you have to do is use a waterproof eyeliner (you can find them anywhere they sell make-up) the same thing used to happen to me. i used a pencil eye liner and it would always smudge and fade away, but if you use a waterproof one, it'll stay on on matter what, unless you wash it off or remove it on purpose.
I find waterproof works a little better for me.
Use waterproof eyeliner so it doesn't run with face oils, and also I always dab on some powder eyeshadow the same color as my skin which seems to do the trick, but it might have to be reapplied every few hours if you sweat a lot. good luck :)
A waterproof eyeliner could work and there is the option of permanent make up, is like a tatoo so you can wake up with your eyeliner on. There are two kinds the semi permanent eyeliner that lasts some months and the permanent one that stays for years.
GET WATERPROOF EYELINER DUH



It depends is you're lining your lids or your lower lashes. If you're lining just the lids consider switching to a powder liner or setting it with powder once it's on. If you're lining your lower lashes your best bet same be to switch to a different kind of pencil and get a waterproof. Many of the traditional pencil liners actually contain quite a bit of wax which melts and smudges easily. Something like the retractable ones work a bit better and smudge less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention