Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it dated to wear eye liner on the bottom eye lid? Do you have the line across the whole lid or just half?

I was told that my eye liner looks dated because I wear a line all the way across the lid?








me on the left - the only pic I have, thanks :)





http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>Is it dated to wear eye liner on the bottom eye lid? Do you have the line across the whole lid or just half?
You're very beautiful and your eyeliner looks fine. But if it really concerns you, you could do your eyeliner around the entire eye and omit the inner corners.





Somewhat similar to this...





http://screenrant.com/confirmed-megan-fo鈥?/a>





I generally put eyeliner on my top lid and the inner and outer corners of my eyes. Kind of omitting the middle of my bottom lid, and I've gotten compliments for it.





I truly just think you should wear eyeliner anyway that you wish. You are gorgeous and it looks just fine!Is it dated to wear eye liner on the bottom eye lid? Do you have the line across the whole lid or just half?
It's a little dated, I used to wear mine like that in middle school like 4-5 years ago. But it doesn't look bad!





This is how most wear their eyeliner now:


http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/08yL鈥?/a>


http://www.jurassicpunk.com/stars/angeli鈥?/a>





It's liquid eyeliner just on the top and somewhat winged. I wear mine like that and I think it looks a LOT nicer than when I used to wear mine like yours, so maybe you should give it a shot! It elongates your eye whereas the way you wear it automatically makes your eyes look smaller, and it looks less natural (not like either look all that natural lol).
No, no, I think it looks great on you. It can look dated though, I know what you mean. But not on you, you have just the right look for it. You can make it more elegant by choosing a milder black maybe and combining it with a touch of beautiful (also not too black) mascara on the lashes. Don't forget the eyebrows, nice and groomed. I think you are a beautiful girl!
nooo it looks fine!! you're very pretty. I wear my liner on lower and upper lid and don't think its outdated at all. You can also smudge a little bit of coloured eye shadow along the bottom lash line as you would with your eyeliner to make your make up a little more fun
Just wear enough eyeliner to make your eyes pop. By pop, i mean stand out. Dont wear it all the way across, just enough to make your eyes pop. I wear mine all the way across the top lid and half way across the bottom lid which is just enough to make my eyes pop.
i really think it looks very pretty. whatever you like, you can do. what might seem dated now might be what's ';in'; in the future! i would leave your makeup. liner on the bottom never will be outdated.
Its not outdated, its how you like to wear your makeup. The way I learned is that if you want your eyes to be the main focus then thats a good look. It creates a dramatic eye look. If you want more of a natural look then no or use brown.
It looks fine. You're very pretty! If you're concerned, maybe only wear it on the bottom lid for evening looks?





Or for something really dramatic, wing your top liner out a bit, and line your lower waterline. Hot!
its not dated for sure. i always wear it on the top and bottom. lined all the way(but i make the outer half slightly thicker. i have small eyes so this really makes them look wider i love it =)
You are very pretty, and your makeup looks good. It is not outdated to wear it on you lower lid. Everyone who I know that wears eyeliner wears it on the top and bottom.
Yes, I think it is outdated to wear liner on the lower lid
Not at all. It looks fine.
Its fine
you are a little too old for eyeliner on the bottom lid. but having it on the top, is very pretty and appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention