Friday, December 4, 2009

Ladies, where can I buy all natural eye-liner?

A lot of eye-liners have chemicals in them, that aren't good to be around your eye-area causing wrinkles. Do you know any eyeliner that's made from natural ingredients? My foundation is already all natural, and it would be great to a good eyeliner too, that also doesn't burn my eyes lol. PLease, it has to be all natural :) thanks ladies %26lt;3Ladies, where can I buy all natural eye-liner?
Here's a list of Sephora's Natural Eyeliners: http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>Ladies, where can I buy all natural eye-liner?
The only natural eyeliner I know of is made and sold only in India. It's organic and it's called ';kajal'; if you want to look into it. Supposed to be very good, they use it on babies too as a traditional thing. But sorry, I have no idea where you can buy one here!
this proble is very commom in women. If you want permanetally remove it u contact doc.





If you want directally use any eyeliners u can mail advisors which advice you and u can purchase ur product, for more info mail to





ravi47@live.com
bare minerals. its in a powder form, but you can mix it with water if you wish.


it is 100% all natural.


you can check the website for a store near you.
try for Natural kazal
http://www.bewellstaywell.com/eye_liners.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention