Sunday, December 13, 2009

I line the inside of my bottom lid with eye liner?

I personally like the way it looks, and it doesn't look as messy as putting it on the outside edge..its easier.





I know this isn't the best..but are there any MAJOR medical concerns? I know a ton of people who do this.





My mother had an eye infection when she was younger, so I know thats possible. I'm not incredibly worried though.





What are the signs of one?I line the inside of my bottom lid with eye liner?
Make sure that you don't use someone elses eyeliner and replace yours after six months to minimise chances of eye infections. Also, rub the tip of the pencil between your fingertips (clean hands) to warm it up which will make it go on smoother and reduce the chances of dragging the skin on your eyelid or scratching your eyeball.I line the inside of my bottom lid with eye liner?
I do the same. so far the worst thats happened is after i sharpened the liner a woodchip from it got in my eye. but I got it before anything major happened. but as far as health if you dont share and you sharpen it(to get germs and diseases off) a lot then really the only thing that ,i think, can happen is pink eye.
i dont belive that coz i always put eyeliner on da bottom lid nd i avent got an infection.


anyway companies cant sell eyeliner (or mascara) that can damage yr eye coz otherwise u cud sew them or sumfin! lol


.....


hope it helps


xxx
Keep a lid on your eyeliner and sharpen it with a cleaned eyeliner sharpener every so often to keep away infectious germs.
just dont wear other peoples eyeliner but yeah other than not there shouldnt be health risks from it. i do it all the time
Don't get it in your eye too much, keep it sanitary and don't share eyeliner and other than that there are no other risk.
As long as you are careful and only use your eyeliner that you keep clean there will be no issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention