Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a way to have your eye liner not to run.?

My eye liner always runs. So it looks like i got a black eye. Is there a way to not get it to run down my eyes.Is there a way to have your eye liner not to run.?
Many brands are making waterproof eyeliner now. Brands like Benefit also make a sort of make up ';sealant'; that you can apply so your makeup doesn't run. I reccomend She-laq by Benefit.Is there a way to have your eye liner not to run.?
Yhoo need a diffo eyelina


dont get soft ones they come off easy





rimmel londons good for eyelina + mascara





hope this helps! =D
You can use a waterproof eyeliner or use eyeshadow in the same color as the liner to set it and that will keep it from running. I use a rich black kohl liner and I use a shimmery black shadow on top of the liner to set it. Looks fab! ;-)
waterproof eyeliner


its more expensive than normal eyeliner, i don't know how much you are willing to spend
i use black eyeshadow 4 eye liner works perfect it stays on and dosent run!
Sometimes I use a lighter shade eyeshadow to smudge my liner. It doesn't move. Or, I use a little of my finishing powder to smudge it with the eyeshadow applicator.
I like to use eyeshadow for eyeliner. I wet the liner brush and then apply it. It stays all day. A highly pigmented dark eyeshadow like HIP or Mac should work well.
With eye liner you really get what you spend. The liquid stuff seems to run no matter what you use. The pencils seem to work and stay on long and clear if it's water proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention