Friday, December 11, 2009

What eye liner do I buy that won't run?

My eyeliner ALWAYS runs, by noon its so bad that I have to completely wash it off and re do it.





So tomorrow Im going to walmart, what eyeliner do they sell there that wont run?


And it doesn't matter how much it costs.





please Help;


and Thank you :D





BTW I know you can like put foundatino on and stuff to make it not run, I dont wanna do that I just want a good eye liner that wont run please, either black or brown.What eye liner do I buy that won't run?
You won't be able to get it at Walmart and its a bit more expensive BUT it is very very worth it.





It's waterproof eyeliner pencil called Aqua Eyes by the brand Makeup Forever. It's like $16 for an individual pencil or they have sets of smaller pencils.





I absolutely love it, I have it in black, grey, navy, teal, plum, gold and im sure i'd uncover a few more if I went through my makeup box. I wear it every day.





I went to St.Maarten with friends for a week and I knew it would be a picture-fest and i didn't want to look like crap in every picture without makeup on so I made it my mission to find the most water, smear, run-proof I could find and this one definately took the cake. It lasted through the pool, ocean, hard partying and was still in place the next morning so i just touched it up before going out again.





I know I sound like an ad for the stuff but it really is great,trust me it won't run anywhere. You won't have it tomorrow but just order it online from Sephora. I ordered stuff from there regular shipping last week and had it in 3 days so it shouldn't be too bad.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!What eye liner do I buy that won't run?
Before applying your liner what you want to do is set it with black eyeshadow. Apply it to your waterline and your upper lash line. Then use a black eyeliner to go over it. The best eyeliner to use is by Almay. It works really well!! :) And setting with black eyeshadow makes the liner last for a long time :) I hope this helps!
Pencil eyeliners don't run. Period. It's the liquid eyeliners that do. If you are really attached to using liquid though (I know many people are), here are a bunch of really great waterproof eyeliners (key word: waterproof) that should help you out. You can browse quickly to see which will work and which are phony. Good luck!





http://www.viewpoints.com/Waterproof-Eye鈥?/a>
using a pencil eyeliner always wears off . i usually use a liquid on the bottom just be careful to not get it in your eye or of course it burns. liquid drys fast and wont run , smudge, or smear. the one i use is called Prestige its in a black tub with a long cap
i use black estee lauder eyeliner, and it usually stays on pretty well =]


or i have a dark grey eyeliner, i believe from maybeline, which seems to work well, so i assume the black would be alright too
Try to get the kind that come in pencil form, that have to be sharpened. Those tend to be more dense and are harder to apply, therefore, more durable.
The Body Shop's Liquid Eyeliner is fantastic. There's not much sold at Wal-Mart that won't run. However, while you're there, pick up Mary-Kate and Ashley's Juicy Shine lip gloss in Vanilla Icing. You won't regret it!
well i have one that i have difficulties getting off, its from walgreens it was 99 cents, and its called jordana. and it works well :)
I use a black waterproof eyeliner and I have a hard time getting it off! Lol! I believe it's Almay, but I'll double check.





Okay so I just went to check and it's Almay eyeliner crayon contour. It has a black cap and a black bottom and the rest is white if that helps at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention