Friday, December 11, 2009

How to keep pencil eye liner from running?

I refuse to leave the house without at least eye liner on, but it seems to run down from my water-line after a while. Is there a way to keep it from doing this? I'm tired of constantly checking the mirror to make sure it looks ok! haha


ThanksHow to keep pencil eye liner from running?
Ahh I've been there. My solution (and technically not answering your question) is to use liquid eyeliner. I use NYC Pearlized Black Liquid liner. After I apply that I take an eyeliner brush and pat some black/gray eyeshadow on top to set it.





It stays for HOURS unless you wash it off. After 6 hours of being at an amusement park full of water rides, my eyeliner didn't run. I totally swear by it.How to keep pencil eye liner from running?
carefully, dip a eyeliner brush into a similar colour eyeshadow to your liner. go over your eyeliner to set it (much like setting foundation with powder :D)


that should keep it in place
get a differnet brand of eyeliner. Mine doesn't run at all. And I have never had that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention