Friday, December 11, 2009

Eye Liner Help! I have greasy skin and eye liner runs... any good brands out there?

I have greasy skin around my eyes and my eye liner always runs. It runs on the outside corner of my eyes mostly... and after an hour the eye liner on the bottom line smudges to 3 times its thickness... I know i'm not the only one this happens to so someone please recommend a good eye liner. I've been using glimmersticks by Avon and those are the only ones i've used so far that stay kind of good... but it still doesnt stay. Any suggestions? thanks!





-SophieEye Liner Help! I have greasy skin and eye liner runs... any good brands out there?
The pencils are made mostly of grease, that's why they won't stay as well. Rimmel liquid eyeliner stays on and is inexpensive. Bare Escentuals is good. Mix with a drop of water in the jar lid and it stays put all day. It will take years to use one jar. Smashbox cream eyeliner is another that stays put and they have lots of colors. Bare Escentuals makes a liner sealer that helps keep liner on.Eye Liner Help! I have greasy skin and eye liner runs... any good brands out there?
put an eye primer on before you put your eyeliner on.


i usually put on my concealer or foundation on my eyelids and set that with loose powder. then put on your eyeliner.


liquid liner is probably best. i haven't tried gel liners so i'm not sure about their staying power.
girl i know exactly how you feel. i like to wear eyeliner on my upper and lower lashline, but the lower lashline is where i get alot of smudging. i went from pencil to liquid liner and it kinda seemed to work until i bought L'Oreal HIP cream liners. OMG i friggin love it!!! no smudging or running whatsoever!!! it stays on the whole day, doesnt crack, doesnt flake, doesnt fade, etc...





the L'oreal cream liners come in different colors. i bought it in black and i would have to say that it is the blackest black i have ever come across as an eyeliner. it works so well!





here's what it looks like: http://juvenescent.files.wordpress.com/2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention