Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why doesnt black eye liner look good on the bottom part of my eye?

hey, its a weird question and might not be able to be answered, but i have no clue why eye liner just doesnt look good on my lower lash line, i can only seem to put it on the top, i dont know if i'm doin somethin wrong or if its just me? ha. THANKS! %26lt;33Why doesnt black eye liner look good on the bottom part of my eye?
Maybe your putting on too much. Just use a little then rub it so it doesn't look so much like a line.Why doesnt black eye liner look good on the bottom part of my eye?
It doesn't look good on mine either,


It was a beauty secret to only add mascara to your top lash.


Just put a really think line on your bottom eyelid.


Then put a thick wide one on your top lash.





It makes you look more sophisticated.
You must have eyes like mine. The darker liner makes your eyes appear smaller and further set back.





I use to love black eyeliner, I would not leave the house w/out it. I'm slowly starting to realize I look better without it.
look at the picture of my eye in my 360. i can't wear it there because it always runs...or some people get those awful black eye boogers right in the corner. i wear liquid only on the top. it works for me.
Unless you're going for the smudged look I'd suggest only putting liner on the first 1/3rd of your lower lid. It's just enough to draw attention to your eyes without smearing it all over. And it's not just you, the lower lid is notoriously harder to line :)
yeah, it doesn't look good on me either. it looks like i have some sorta infection, lol
its probably just your eye shape. if you have almound shaped eyes, liner probably looks better on top, though you can still wear a little on the bottom. just make sure its thicker on top for balance.
Eyeliner is probaly not just righ for you then. I have the same problem, it looks horrible on me too. Just where Mascara if that doesen work for you. :]
Black eyeliner ALL around the eye e.g. top AND bottom closes in the eye and makes them appear small and a little beady, VERY FEW people can wear it.
try to make your eyeliner thinner on the bottom, and put more mascara on top.


ps. dont put mascara on the bottom lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention