Friday, December 11, 2009

LADYS.....whats up?? I go to the club and my eye liner runs(not cute) Whats the best kind of eyeliner?

I dont care if its $100 I am sick and tiered of my liner running when I sweat and looking all nasty








Ps Whats a good make-up brand that stays on long I am a nusre so i work 18hours sometimes with no break PLEASE HELP ME!!!???


Thanks yall!!!LADYS.....whats up?? I go to the club and my eye liner runs(not cute) Whats the best kind of eyeliner?
try wet n wild cream eyeliner.


i swear this thing STAYS on FOREVER!


look it up on youtube and u will see how much ppl love it and its only like 4 dollars. i used it for 12 hours and it had barley smudged.LADYS.....whats up?? I go to the club and my eye liner runs(not cute) Whats the best kind of eyeliner?
Dior eyeliner. All of their eyeliners are amazing, you can find them at Sephora. To prevent your eyeliner from running, dust loose powder around your eyes after you apply your makeup. This absorbs any oil or moisture on your face and prevents smudging or running.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner or Mac eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention