Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tips on putting eye liner on the bottom of your eye?

i can bever get it right! and when i put mascara on my bottom eyelashes, it looks like a corpse. helpTips on putting eye liner on the bottom of your eye?
fistly, i was always told that you NEVER PUT MASCARA ON UR BOTTOM LASHES (unless you are modeling or shooting a TV ad or something...)





secondly, here's how i put on my eyeliner on my bottom lid.


(some people put it under the lashes, but i put it above. so it is in between my lashes and my actual eye).





i use my left hand to pull down the skin right under my eye. (i use mostly my middle and ring fingers). then, with my right hand i use my eye liner pencil, and draw in the line of my eyelid that is exposed.





(this ';line'; that you draw on appears once u pull down the skin under your eye.)





be careful not to go too fast because you may poke yourself in the eye - which hurts.... alot!!








and NO MASCARA ON YOUR BOTTOM LASHES.shame on u!! lol!!!Tips on putting eye liner on the bottom of your eye?
just do from the outside corner of your eye halfway into ur eye...it really makes ur eyes stand out, maybe try like a dark blue....smearing it a LITTLE bit also looks okay sometimes
don't apply mascara on your bottom lashes. If you must, just draw the wand across the lower lashes only once.
When using eyeliner, make sure you line the whole length of your eye. (Like don't start towards the middle or anything.) Also, it's best if you make a small dotted line with the liner and smudge it into your lash line. And if you are going to use liner and mascara, only use mascara on the top lashes to avoid overdoing it and looking like a ';corpse'; (lol) as you said. :) Hope it helps!
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention