Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do you get eye liner to stay on ur bottom eye lids!!!!?

ok, so im not a really heavy make up user, and i like to wear eye liner every now and then, but i stopped cuz i would have my eye liner on good on my bottom lids, but by the time i get to school, it all smeary and melted off! so, i would like to know how to keep it on, what eye liners work best ( pencil or liquid, it doesnt matter) and some techniques for apply to make my sorta big ';deer in the headlights'; eyes seem not so big! and possibly what colors bring out hazel eyes!! lol! i know thats alot but i could really use the help! thanks!How do you get eye liner to stay on ur bottom eye lids!!!!?
buy some revlon 24 hour stay eyeliner and apply Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance under your eye and on the lid if your wearing it on top lid.





Go to Sephora and get some eyeshadow primer. =DHow do you get eye liner to stay on ur bottom eye lids!!!!?
I don't put it really on my eye lid or under it. I put on a little but of a pencil liner- not a lot! And then put a liquid liner over top of it. I don't use a lot and it stays all day for me and I'm a pretty bad yawner. Whenever I yawn my eyes water. When you put on the liquid I get as little as possible on the brush thing because if you have a lot it'll run and go all over.
Use Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner, I swear it will not budge one bit! If you want to smudge it a little bit, then you have to do it within the first 30 seconds you put it on, otherwise it will stay there 24/7. I swear, it stick on like your skin! Use a eye makeup remover that is not oil base, but has a substance that is like oil, otherwise it's going to be a sucker to try to rub it off.
u mean on ur waterline, or actually on ur lower lashline? on ur waterline, u can apply kohl liner, and go over it with a powder shadow, which will set it and make it stay longer. usually makeup applied under the eye will smudge after a certain period of time, but it will help.





also, u can use a primer, such as urban decay primer potion, so it stops makeup on ur lower lashline from smudging,.
You can try to put eyeliner both on top and bottom (on top very thin line). I use Avon pencil eyeliner which is really good and works. I use it on my waterline. Try not to touch your eye, or rub it, because then the eyeliner smugdes and gets all over your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention