Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you wear eye liner on the bottom eye lid?

Yeah I do. If your wondering HOW to apply it ... you can do it on the light pink part right above your bottom eye lashes just just a light look of actually trace on your '; face '; right were your eye lashes and skin meet. For a darker more mysterious look. Its actually the way I do it and I get at lesat one compliment a day on my eyes. hope this helps.Do you wear eye liner on the bottom eye lid?
no sireeDo you wear eye liner on the bottom eye lid?
Yes for a darker look..a cool way to make your eyes stand out is to do half on top and bottom..then brush a light coat of foundation on it..to make it look natural!
are you talking about inside or outside of the lash line. i always wear it inside, but i know your supposed to wear it on the outside.
Yes. For a long time, I actually didn't wear any on the top lid.
not in this hot, humid climate over here. Everything literally melts with your perspiration within a few minutes
nope but i used to
yes all the time and when you smoke your eyes
yeah sometimes i skip the top eyelid
Yes, I do.
only if there emo
i do but if im using black or a dark colour i only on the outer 1/3 of my eye its meant to make them look bigger
Yeah, but not much. I don't want to look innocent, but I don't want to go goth either.
yeah it makes your eyes brighter and beautiful!
umm...yeah, but 2day i wore purple eyeliner on the top and brown eyeliner on the bottom...so yeah
ya i use brown cause i dont look good in black anyways it brings out my green eyes and makes them look brighter!
black eyeliner on your bottom lid makes your eyes look smaller- white makes them look more open- play around with it until you find what you like
Yep
Yeah....
Yes. But I usually use an eyeliner brush and run it through brown or dark blue eyeshadow. That way it's not as shocking as using a pencil or liquid. Especially if it's a dark color. Hope this helps!!!
Yes I do it makes your eyes look bigger just don't over do it.
yup


=]
No
yes i do.
yes
yes it makes my eyes stand out more
no way!!!!!!
Always!


Not on the inside though, on the outer bottom lashline. Really makes a difference, and is completely sexy... But, only do 3/4 of it, or it will actually make your eyes appear smaller :-X
yes, but it makes your eyes look smaller, and kind of orental!
yeah , i apply it on the inside of my lower lid . it completes the look!:) , and also because i have small eyes n putting eyeliner on top and bottom makes my eyes look bigger
I do and most people do, but just lining the top gives a subtle look.


depends on the effect you want.


Basically dramatic or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention