Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I keep eye liner on the bottom inside of my eyes?

Do you really want to?How do I keep eye liner on the bottom inside of my eyes?
don't do that. it's harmful and looks tacky. Just use mascara on your bottom lashes. That should provide enough darkness there.How do I keep eye liner on the bottom inside of my eyes?
If you mean on your lower rim, I suggest a waterproof pencil like MAC's. It stays on til you take it off by waterproof eye makeup remover.
You've got to find the right brand, and it is tough to do since some stay, and some just run right off. I currently use Loreal's Intense liquid liner. Sometimes I use a pencil type liner first, and the liquid liner seems to stick a little better.
without using an eye liner!!! use an eye pencil. I use Erre Due.It is quite bold but it stays, it makes a dramatic look too. otherways use a waterproof eye pencil.
That's a great question! Sorry I don't have an answer, but I have considered tattoo eye liner.
i guarantee you will like mac's smolder eye kohl. either that or bad gal by benefit.





one trick too is to actually press dark powder shadow into your inner rim after lining it with a pencil. most makeup artists do it for wearability.
don't do it use the end of an eyeshadow applicator and put a touch of eyeshadow along the bottom lashes and then put on your mascara
I do it ';old school'; take the short maybelline eyeliner (2pk. red pencils) and put it over a flame for 1-2 seconds let it cool and line away. Have you tried using a white liner for the inner rim? It opens the eye up rather than shrinking the eye. I do both depending on my mood.
You'll have to buy an expensive, high quality brand, try MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention