Friday, December 11, 2009

What are the basic eye shadow and eye liner colors i should buy .....?

ok what are the basic colors i need for eye shadow eye liner and mascara i want to kno like what are the colors i have to have i have brown eyes and my skin color is like my yahoo person but a little darker so my closets has different shades of pinks greens blues yellows whites blacks browns grays purples and reds so i am just practicing my make up now im going to start wearing make up in the 9th grade im in the 7th now so want to have every thing ready and know how to match and what color goes with what..... so are these some good starter colors





eyeshadow











black


blue


red


purple


green





eye liner


black





mascara





black


blue


purpleWhat are the basic eye shadow and eye liner colors i should buy .....?
Eyeshadow Basics:


-Brown


-Smokey Grey


-A tan color that is close to your skin tone


-Purple


-A soft blue


-A soft black





Mascara Basics:


-Black


-Brown


-Grey


-Navy Blue





I like buying a basic color palete from Covergirl, Maybelline, etc and then experimenting with mixing and blending different colors to create a customized shade. See what works best for your skin.





Good luck !What are the basic eye shadow and eye liner colors i should buy .....?
i like brown eyeliner and mascara too.


and grey eyeliner- you can put it as eyeliner or eyeshadow.
I would say


stay with dark brown or black eyeliner


and black mascara, eyeshadow maybe something light


like pink.
I wear the Play Up the Brown and Bring Out the Brown lines by Almay - highlight, brown and purple shadows - aka Eye Shadow for Dummies since it comes in one container and shows you how and where to apply each shade :) (I recently started wearing make-up all the time, so this really helped me in the begining) I wear purple mascara (also a part of the Play Up/Bring Out the Brown lines) and Jade eyeliner by Maybeline - I like the contrast of the purple on my lids and the jade/green eyeliner with my brown eyes :)
i would pick a light colors for eyeshaow


black eyeliner


%26amp; black mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention