Friday, December 11, 2009

My eye liner keeps running!?

after an hour i get to school i have to keep checking


in the mirror because my eye liner is running. my face isn't greasy,


i wash it twice a day. and i don't wanna get a new thing of liner.


what do i do?My eye liner keeps running!?
use powdered cover up on your eyes and in the places it is worse in.


i have the same problem and it keeps my eyeliner from running.My eye liner keeps running!?
do u sweat??





opion 1- dont use eye liner


opion 2- be a good role model for little 5 year olds that wear makeup, strapless tops, and HIGH HEELS that some people say is ';cute'; when a girl keeps hearing that all this stuff is ';cute'; she will continue to think its cute until the day she dies. Do we really need another paris hilton or miley cyrus??
do you use an eye primer?





get urban decay primer potion and apply it before you use eyeliner or eyeshadow.. it'll last all day when you prime!





i guess you could try a waterproof eyeliner if you really wanted to, but if you are using a low-quality one there's no way to change what it is.
I used to have the same problem and I tried everything %26amp; it still ran. I found that by using a liquid liner; it stays in the same place all day and makes my eyes look more fierce. (:
this almost always happens to me when i wear pencil eyeliner...you might want to go over the line that's in pencil with liquid eyeliner..it holds it in place
well u HAVE to try a new eye-liner. Most eye liners bleed so u have to find the right one for u . AVON eye liners stay for the whole day
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention