Friday, December 11, 2009

?What is a good eye liner that does not run???

SMASHBOX JET SET,that works soooooo good,I had the same running problem till I found this it made for people like us that cant keep eyeliner on,you can get it on smashbox.com?What is a good eye liner that does not run???
Definatly one by maybeline..?What is a good eye liner that does not run???
I use bare escentuals powders along with the weather everything liquid. It is a liquid that you either mix with the powder to make it non-smudge, waterproof, cry-proof, sweat-proof...etc... I have also painted it over pencil eyeliners (it is clear) and it made them last all day --no smearing or fading.


It is really good stuff and does't bother my eyes and I wear contacts. You can get it at sephora.com, sephora stores, qvc.com and bareescentuals.com.
maybeline defantly
idk i have been looking for one tell me when you get the best answer...
maybeline
Liquid eyeliners, once they dry, are great for this. The one I use right now is Wet n' Wild - pretty wet at first, but once it's dry it's great. For pencil, Annabelle are supposed to be good, and so are MAC if you're looking at department store brands.
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus. I wear straight up black in this...no problems whatsoever!
I like the ones from Urban Decay. I got mine at Sephora for $14! It's SO pretty - dark purple with a bit of shimmer to it!
anything waterproof or long lasting will do the trick babe. make sure you apply it well the first time tho cuz it wont be comin off for a while. i would suggest revlon color stay. its water proof or you get get it to last up to 16 hrs.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
Merle Norman cream eyeliner. You will be amazed at how long it stays on!
use sharpie i use it...it stays on for a long time
theres a skin care line called Arbonne that has eyeliner, and since it's all nonallergenic it doesn't have any oils.





it stays on me all day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention