Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i prevent my bottom eye liner from getting all over the eye ?

it never stays still ,i put it on in the morning by the nest hour


its all smudged up How can i prevent my bottom eye liner from getting all over the eye ?
Use either a powder liner, or any type that is waterproofHow can i prevent my bottom eye liner from getting all over the eye ?
Try a waterproof eyeliner or do what I do. I don't even put eyeliner on my bottom eye. I take waterproof mascara and put some on my bottom lashes. Get it under your eye (on the skin) then take some concealer and dab some under your eyes and you want to take your finger and brush it up towards your bottom lashes to clean up the mascara on your skin to scoop it towards your line wear your eyeliner would go and then that way you get the appearance that you are wearing eyeliner. Hopefully that made sense and wasn't too confusing.
i've always had problems w/ my eyeliner smudging on my lower lashline until i bought L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliner. it is the best eyeliner ever!!! no smudging at all and i use it on my lowerline with no problems at all!





or... if you dont want to buy it, you can either:


- use liquid liner


- use pencil liner and put the same colored eyeshadow over the liner to set it in place
iv had problems with this be for what i do is always whipe under your eyes and dont put it on so dark some times you cant prevent it but thats what i do
use a liquid eyeliner, when it dries it wont run, or even if you sweat.





xoxo:heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention