Friday, June 25, 2010

2 questions: I have green eyes -- What color eyeliner should I use and what is a good brand of soft kohl liner?

I can't do liquid eyeliner -- I can never get it to work -.- And pencils don't really give me the look I want. I really liked Avon Smoky Lines, but its been discontinued. Soooo, what is a good soft kohl liner? The stuff I want is more of a crayon. Also, I have green eyes, and I was recently told I shouldn't use black eyeliner (though it makes my step daughter's eyes look amazing, and she has green). Help please?2 questions: I have green eyes -- What color eyeliner should I use and what is a good brand of soft kohl liner?
i like the twisty eyeliners.. i use jane (rite aid)


black eyeliner looks good on everyone as long as you know what works for you. i only wear it on top during the daytime, to accentuate my lashes. i haven't really experimented with other colors... i know brown looks like **** tho so dont try it. you might want to try purple or a green that matches your eye but make sure you smudge it.2 questions: I have green eyes -- What color eyeliner should I use and what is a good brand of soft kohl liner?
Kohl liners are the best for as they provide a smoky tone. I think for green eyes you should use earthy tones, you need colours like browns and golds, or a mixture and combination of both at the same time, this will add emphasis to your green eyes. For a more dramatic look try purples. Purple mascara will bring out the green in your eyes far more %26amp; it will create a fun colourful tone. Black eyeliner can also be dramatic when in correlation with green, but I would stay away from it because its too mainstream, try something different %26amp; you can set a new trend. Anyways hope I've helped, goodluck. xoxo
I have green eyes and i use Rimmel's Kohl range- in Brown, Navy, and jet Black- it makes your eyes look so much more defined its all about the technique you use when defining them. If you ahve small eyes only line half of the lower lid, as lining all of it makes your eyes appear smaller. Line the top lid, closes to the lashes for a more natural look x
the best soft kohl eyeliner i use is by rimmel london it works the best for me - and it depends on what shade of green your eyes are if they are pale green then you should try colors like lavender or blue-gray, if they are dark green then you should try peach or plum you could also experiment with all these colors and pick which one you think looks best on you
Check out the link to my website below. There are a couple shoots I did with green-eyed models you might like.





For daytime I would suggest going with earthier tones: browns, bronzes, and peaches. Try dusting a peach in the crease and blending well. The idea is a natural wash of color. Next, line the top lash line with brown and smudge to give it a softer look. Brush just a bit of the bronze on the lower lash line right next to the lashes and blend well. Step back and see where you need to add color to get the intensity you want.





For nighttime or just a little more depth just build up the daytime look. Add black kohl liner to the top lash line and smudge with more brown liner. Drag what's left of the brown and black on your brush up into the crease and blend well. Add more bronze to the bottom and add another coat of mascara.





Purple is fun to use for an updated take on the classic black liner ';Audrey Hepburn'; look or black tie affair. Try lining the top lids with dark plum pencil and winging it out at the corners as far as you dare. Use a liner brush to add a similar shade of shadow over it. This deepens the color, smooths the texture, and fills in any spots you may have missed. Add lots of mascara for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention