Friday, June 25, 2010

What is a good brand of eye liner?

I need a good brand of stick eye liner, not the pencil but the stick. The one I have know runs down my face after a few hours.





Thanks.What is a good brand of eye liner?
Try MAC Technakohl Liner. I use it and this stuff stays on a LONG time. I even have trouble removing the blue shades sometimes. With this liner, I can dance, cry, work hard all day...and it stays put. It costs $14.50 so it's a few dollars more than drugstore brands, but it's totally worth it.





Stick eyeliners are great because you don't have to carry around a sharpener. ;)





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>What is a good brand of eye liner?
I use covergirl line exact its liquid eyeliner and it stays on all day and comes off really easy when you wash your face and it's really easy to apply.
Anything with kohl in it will do the trick, just be sure to set it with a small brush dipped in translucent setting powder.
covergirrll :D goodluck! i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention