Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good brand of eye liner?

I just started to wear make up and I ended up buying a wet'n'wild eye liner because it was cheap. It is the worst hassle I could ever imagine to get on. I'm looking for a new drugstore (like Maybelline, CG, etc.) brand that goes on very easily (little pressure in necessary to apply), lasts around 8 hours, and comes in the color purple.





If anyone has any suggestions on a good one I would very much appreciate it.What is a good brand of eye liner?
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner is great


Maybelline's Define-a-line eyeliner is nice also, if you're looking for pencil eyeliners those are the ones I recommend.


As for CG ... I love the brand, but I haven't tried any of their eyeliner - I heard their liquid eyeliner pen only lasts 2 weeks, so you might want to do some research before you buy it.


Rimmel London's Kohl Eyeliner pencil is great too, and it's only $2-3 depending on where you get it. However for me it smudges after a couple hours.


You could also try Prestige eyeliners.


All except Revlon comes in the color purple.What is a good brand of eye liner?
N.Y.C. is a pretty cheap makeup brand and their eyeliners are pretty good!! I have one in black and i got it at CVS for... around 1.00 or more. It is retractable so u can twist the bottom and you don't have to sharpen it either. It's easy to put on and good for the price. :D





I also heard that Jordana eyeliners are good too. They're just like N.Y.C. and i'm sure that they have a purple color. I think they have it at Walgreens and at other discount price stores like the Dollar Tree.
Don't use a liquid eyeliner that stuff is too messy and hard to apply and remove....plus it hurts when it gets into your eyes...Use a pencil liner ...they look better anyway and are safe for begginers
Revlon colorstay eyeliner would be the best for you.
almay %26amp; mac.
MAC has a very long lasting eyeliner.... very easy to use... its great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention