Friday, June 25, 2010

Im a guy and wants to ask a question about eye liner?

hi firstly im a guy and have been usually getting gals asking me if i put eye liner on which i don't.. my eye lashes are dark and arent that long but are really close together so i guess it kinda gives it the affect. i wonder if its a bad thing or a good thing?Im a guy and wants to ask a question about eye liner?
i think it's good. highly attractive. -- evil boys, get the best lashes. :)Im a guy and wants to ask a question about eye liner?
it depends, it could kinda be a bad thing!


but just ignore them and it can be a conversation starter tooo!


just be like look no eyeliner and rub ur eye and show ur hand


:)


and theyll be like zomfg i want ur eyes!


haha


i think its a good thing!





good luck








%26lt;3
its a good thing since you could use it to make conversation and most people would kill to get eyelashes like that both girls and guys
Well I think its a good thing...lol I don't know why but I think guys who wear eyeliner is hot on them.





But thats just me.


:)
I'm totally against guys wearing eyeliner, so i wont advice you to do it!!


guys are fine the way they are. lol
hi


its not bad at all couse its natural.I like guys with dark eyelashes
Oh man! stay natural.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention