Friday, June 25, 2010

Good eye liner brands??

I'm sick of putting on eye liner- looking great, but then after half an hour, it's smudged about a centimeter below my eyes.


Does anyone know any good, reliable brands that will stay where I draw it and not run down my face.. something that lasts a while?


I prefer pencil to liquid..


Thanks.Good eye liner brands??
ok MAC has great waterproof/sweatproof eyeliner and trust me it works sooo good!





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>








the best waterproof eyeliner!Good eye liner brands??
i would like to let you know that i am a mary kay seller and i would like to let you know that i have tryed so many eyeliners and mary kayis the best one out there i have been selling mary kay for 2 years and i make 6,000.00 each months and that is what i bring home i work on my own time e-mail me and i will help you





apepe20@yahoo.com





thank you


amanda
JAFRA


ITS AWESOME
i use the max factor (crayon- khol pencil) good value for money doesn't smudge and stays over a long period without fading, barry m and maybelline are really exceptional to, dior !x
mac
mac and clinique dont smudge after a half hour. but say you wore it to work/school (depending on your age) and you come home it may be a tiny bit smudged but not noticable


my personal fave is chanel, never smudges and the stick lasts a long time
M.A.C.
I recommend MK Signature Ultimate Eyeliner by Mary Kay. Let me know if you need a consultant.
Maybelline, Mary-Kay, Lancome. I personally don't like Revlon, but if it works for you, then go for it. Maybelline has a great liquid (get a felt tip brush if you do decide to use liquid) and Mary-Kay has a great pencil. I use liquid on the top lid and pencil on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention