Friday, June 25, 2010

Where can I find ';RIMMEL Brand automatic duo liner&shadow(eye twist)?

on one end it has the eye liner %26amp; other end has crayon shadow.I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE! Im Thinking they may have discontinued the product.Can anyone direct me to a website that carries this product please??Where can I find ';RIMMEL Brand automatic duo liner%26amp;shadow(eye twist)?
They may have discontinued it or maybe they redid it and now it is called something else. I could not find it under the name you have in your question, but I did find their website and I am sending you the link and maybe you will recognize it......





http://www.rimmellondon.com/US/products/鈥?/a>





Hope this was helpful ~~~Where can I find ';RIMMEL Brand automatic duo liner%26amp;shadow(eye twist)?
Walmart has it.
kmart


in our town we have a Sears/Kmart store and thats where I get it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention