Friday, June 25, 2010

What brand and kind of mascara do you use and eye-liner and y do you use that kind and brand?

i am about to get my friend some makeup but i want to know what brand and kind is the best plz help.What brand and kind of mascara do you use and eye-liner and y do you use that kind and brand?
I use bobby brown powder eyeliner and loreal mascaraWhat brand and kind of mascara do you use and eye-liner and y do you use that kind and brand?
I like Mary Kay. The ultimate mascara thickens and lengthens so well and it goes on smoothly without clumps. I also like their eyelines because they go on easily without feeling like I am having to pull on my eyes. Their products seem to last on me better than others, because my oily skin tends to melt the others off and they wind up under my eyes. You can get them at www.marykay.com/rebecca
Yes Mac is the best but it is a bit costly, I use Revlon color stay eyeliner. Its great and it stays on pretty long.
Mac makeup is the best makeup
Mary Kay is awesome.





Check out marykay.com





They have three formulas of mascara. All of them are great!





The Mary Kay eyeliner pencil never ever needs sharpening....it twists out when you need more. It glides on very smoothly and never clumps.





When you have a Mary Kay consultant, she can help you find great gifts....for your friend....or for you!
Forget mac , Clinique is the absolute best but it is expensive.Use Almay if you don't want to splurge ,they have excellent make-up that is actually good for your skin.Since I started wearing Almay my skin has cleared up!
Dior Show for mascara~my lashes get so long and full I have actually had people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes. Seriously, it's insane.


Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline. It's a gel, stays put, perfect line. Love it.
Mascara:





1 Lancome Fatale


2 Chanel Inimitable


3 L'oreal Telescopic





----





Eye liner:





1 BadGal Liner by Benefit


2 NYC Liner


3 Sephora Kohl Liner
the mascara brand i would really recommend is apple macsara because it dosnt weigh down your lashes it lifts them and you can find it in your local 99 cent store and the eye liner i would recommened is revlon (liquid) and mayballine (pencil)
i use clinique cus it dose not clog ur pros or anything but it is really expensive ! it is like 13 $ for maskera ! so %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; but it works really good mom and all of her sis use it to cus it is so good ! i love it so if thats what ur going to do u need to get them clinique
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention