Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What brand of eye liner goes on smoothly?

I hate to keep going over it again and again. I heard it's not good to do that because the eyelid area is very sensitive. So what type of liner goes on smooth and easy? I don't need crazy colors either... just plain black or brown.What brand of eye liner goes on smoothly?
any eyeliner will go on easy if you give it a rub in your hands for 30-40 seconds it warms the kohl up and helps it run somether or you can put it on the heater (not a fire one) for 10 seconds and it will glide on


other wise i use barry M as my cheap everyday one and benefit bad gal and dior as my treat eyelinersWhat brand of eye liner goes on smoothly?
I buy eyeliner from MAC one swipe its on and black as black can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention