Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a good brand of black eye liner?

I'm looking for a black pencil eye liner, one that's relatively easy to put on and smear and preferably not that expensive, unless it's amazing.What is a good brand of black eye liner?
L'Oreal Le Kohl Eyeliner always works real well for me, especially when I need to smear it for a smoky eye look.What is a good brand of black eye liner?
Mary Kay is good...I sell it, but I've used Cover Girl and I am actually happier with CG! It is really creamy and you don't have to stretch your eyes to apply it; it goes on nice and smooth. *NOTE--really really avoid stretching the skin around your eyes;it's very delicate and you will have bad wrinkles when you're older if you keep pulling on it. Use only your ring finger to apply eye moisturizer (ring fingers are weak, so they don't tug or push as hard as your other fingers.)--Also, use Q-tips to get the last of the eyeliner off when you're washing up.
PRESTIGE EYELINER!


I got mine at Longs for like $2. It's worth it.


It's easy to put on, and applies itself easy. And it's super soft so it doesn't hurt when you put it on the bottom. It's also easy to smear. I'd try it out, I've gone through three of the eyeliner pencils in six months, I use them so much :]


Hope this helps, and good luck!!
Dior kohl pencil in waterproof is AMAZING! think it's about 拢13 but there is a smudger on the other end and comes witha pencil sharpener, it is also much bigger than the cheaper 1s, plus it will not budge! it's really soft too so won't drag the sensitive skin there. I'm a make-up artist %26amp; it's the 1 I use
I like the Avon self-sharpening eye pencils. They stay on a long time, don't smear (even with tears) and if you watch the website or catalogs you can get them on sale. Even at regular price they are much cheaper than drug store brands. I've never had an allergic reaction and I've left it on 12-14 hours a day.
i like stila smudge pots, its abt $19, but it doesnt smear once it sets (about a minute after you apply it), but you need an eyeliner flat brush, but i like it a lot, it doesn't run, AND if you like lining the inside of your eye (the pink part) it stays on. i highly recommend!
urban decay is the ABSOLUTE BEST EYELINER EVER.


24/7 eyeliner.





urbandecay.com





caps lock cant show my extream excitement about this wonderful eyeliner!





they have every color imaginable. AND THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL!





check out the website. YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE!
revlon is really good.It doesnt even come off in the shower.But it doesnt even state its water proof so its beyond expectations.It so good.It not to pricey either so it makes a perfect eyeliner to use definitely.
sephora has a pretty good one and it's super cheap. it goes on very smooth and dark for pencil which is why i like it.


it's the sephora brand
Mabaline


covergirl


N.Y.Color
maybelline newyork


its called unstoppable


its around 5-6 dollars at walmart or target
whatever the girls said











(girls) answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
I like my clinique eyeliner. It's more expensive than drugstore makeup though it was like $13 and drugstore stuff is like $7
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero :)


One of my favs :]
Cover girl wet and wild in black


It goes on easy and it goes on in an instant


:-)
I use cover girl and it works really good and its only like 6 bucks.





:]
The loreal hip eye liner is very good.
What about cover girl eyeliner :]
I use Maybeline =]
i've used covergirl for years...its easy to put on...not expensive..i pay @ $5 at Walmart..
N.Y.C.


or Wet n Wild
The only one I use is Wet n' Wild. It works well for me and it's only $0.99
I use Mac, it works really good.
NYC....i love it...it goesw on so easily

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention