Friday, June 25, 2010

I have green eyes. what color eyeshadows and liners will make them pop? Plus a great brand of mascara plz!?

Teen. Awesome eyes(: Thanks you guys(: and how to make my eye lashes get longer and make my eyes pop(:I have green eyes. what color eyeshadows and liners will make them pop? Plus a great brand of mascara plz!?
http://ezinearticles.com/?Makeup-Tips-Fo…


real coolI have green eyes. what color eyeshadows and liners will make them pop? Plus a great brand of mascara plz!?
Just be gentle on your lashes, so they don't fall out and have to re-grow... they take forever! There's a product for growing lashes, it's called Latisse, I don't know if it works, but I'm pretty sure it works- you could try it. Mascara... Maybelline is awesome. I agree with the other person who said golds and purples, definitely. You should try both or even a bright bronze/gold color.
i have green eyes too. i wear dark green liner and sometimes a little bit of green shadow. not to much though! a shade thats not to light or dark. it really makes my eyes look super bold and makes them pop! also i use covergirl lash blast mascara. its awesome!!!!!!! it makes my lashes SUPER full and long! i would totally buy it!
wear copper browns golds copper reds that sort of things





you can use mascara and then put on the ';fake eyelashes'; there like little tiny fuzzy things that stick to your mascara and make your eyelashes look amazing and they easily come off :)
if u take a cranberry color eyeshadow and then put it on the inner part of ur eyelids and blend it into what ever other color eyeshadow ur wearing it will really make ur eyes pop...hope i helped...=P
i have green eyes also so you should wear purples, golds, browns





and i wear bad gal lash from sephora
oloive green n get mabelline mascara(green tube) or clinique they r my faves cuz they don't clump as much
i have green eyes also, i usually were purples and golds
srry, idk about mascara, but for green eyes i would go with blue or silver eye shadow.
Golden browns, lilac or purple and teal liners always work for me :)
different shades of browns make green eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention