Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What brand of eye liner works best?

I'm totally new to this whole wearing makeup thing. I'm 16 and learning on my own(mom's no help at all). one kind that I have smears to easily, the other your lucky to get on, cuz you have to like scratch it on viciously. Give me a website with the brand you use please.What brand of eye liner works best?
Lol. I was 16 when I started wearing makeup,too. I like Almay's automatic eyelier. I don't know what color eyes you have, but the amethyst one looks nice with hazel eyes. For pencil liners, I just like NYC's eyeliners. It's cheap,comes in a variety of colors and you can get it at Wal-Mart.


Also, are you running the pencil liner under warm tap water for a couple seconds before trying to put it on? If not that migh be why you're having to tug on it so much.


http://www.almay.com/


http://www.newyorkcolor.com/What brand of eye liner works best?
trust me!! NO7 pencile are THE best dosnt smoudge!! or anyting!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best one i have tried so far and they are cheap! trust i have tried almost every drug store eyeliner to find the perfect one and i think i have found it now!! go on www.boots.co.uk and thn type in no7 than you will find it or google boots.co.uk no7


hope i helped!


if i did please make me as best answer


thnak you


xxxx
YOU SHOULD TRY A EYE PRIMER. PAINT POT. UDPP. TWO FACE SHADOW INSURANCE AND EVEN CONCEALER WILL WORK. THAT WILL PREVENT YOUR EYELINER FROM SMUDGIN. I LOVE LIQUID/GEL EYELINERS.
The store Hot Topic sells eyeliner for only two dollars (eye pencil kind) that workd really well and doesnt smear very much. www.hottopic.com has all the details
MAC definately try the Fluidline, best eyeliner everrrrr
MAC has great eyeliner! www.maccosmetics.com


try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention