Friday, June 25, 2010

Guy with questions about eye liner ?

hi firstly im a guy and have been usually getting gals asking me if i put eye liner on which i don't.. my eye lashes are quite long and dark and wonder if its a bad thing or a good thing.Guy with questions about eye liner ?
generally a great thing!!!!!! unless you also have a baby face and are going for the tough guy look then I would imagine it might be hard to pull off.......but as a girl all i can say is men with long thick eyelashes have most girls going crazy over themGuy with questions about eye liner ?
no way!


theres this guy who goes to a school by me,


and everytime i see him, i freak out cause he has amazing eyelashes that makes the illusion of eyeliner!


i love it soo much,


i think guys who wear eyeliner/look like they do are super hot! :)
They are probably a little envious of your naturally long and dark eye lashes. Growing up, my sister was jealous of my lashes. (No, I didn't use eye liner or mascara.) I wouldn't worry too much about it.
that is such a good thing. don't be offended that girls comment on your eyelashes. long eyelashes on a guy is really sexy. yummy!
good thing for sure! dark eyelashes are so cute on guys! i love the dark eye look on guys.
Are you serious!!!! Bat those babies at any girl any time and if she is alive and breathing....... whew!


But then you knew that.... ; )
Good thing. I love thick dark lashes!
Good! Guys with beautiful eyelashes are sexy!! Some of us girls wish we were as blessed as you!
GOOD.
Cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention