Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you think its weird for a guy to wear eye liner, w/ skinny jeans and band shirts? or do you find it hot?

becuase my girlfriend sumtimes likes to put eye liner on me and when she does she gets a fiery look in her eyes and we make out like hard core so i was wondering does that look hot? or is it beacause i let her do what she wants to me which makes her all hot for me? please help me out thxDo you think its weird for a guy to wear eye liner, w/ skinny jeans and band shirts? or do you find it hot?
some girls like it, and if you're like a skater kind of guy and are going for that look than it's great! but i definitely do not like eyeliner on my usual type of guy :]Do you think its weird for a guy to wear eye liner, w/ skinny jeans and band shirts? or do you find it hot?
omg thats soo hot. kinda like emo. soo hot.
i HATE it when guys wear makeup and skinny jeans. it's annoying. sorry, but i don't like it when a guy is girlier and more high maintenance than me!
I think it's fine for guys to do that. Personally, I don't think it's ';hot';, but girls obviously have different tastes that have perfectly acceptable.


You guys sound like you have a lot of fun. =P
No, that's gross. Aren't you a man? Well I think you should dress like one... Please do NOT dress like a girl, that's really weird.
thats disgusting and weird just like you


HAH
well...the eyeliner can be a turn off on some guys...


its hard for a lot of them to pull it off.


but it sounds like you do..


and that skinny jean band t look on guys IS SO FRIGGIN HOT!


i love it. i hope a guy that looks like that will aks me out. lol.


seriously....its sooooo hot.


(is she a punk/scene/emo/skater???) cause that makes total sense if she is.
Ummm...


I don't think guys with eyeliner is hot. At all.


Skinny jeans are okay, I like normal jeans better.


Band shirts are great though... As long as they're for good bands.
personaly i think its hot but not for everyday kinda awkward when a guy has more makup on then you do
Obviously it turns her on. lol Depends on the person and it seems that's something she finds attractive. I personally don't like any of that stuff. I like NO make-up, boot cut jeans and a button-up t-shirt on a guy. I am willing to bet there are many girls that would find that unattractive though so depends on the person.





If she likes it and you don't mind, hey go with it. lol :) Just don't get carried away.
its sorta hot. obviosly she thinks its hot.
Maybe it looks good to her. Whatever floats her boat.





But personally, I think they look like transvestites.
I find that very unatractive!


And skinny jeans... icky!





Thats a tranny to me. C'mon,


girl jeans and makeup? Tranny.
show a picture next time


i think on some guys it is so freakin ugly show a picture and ill tell
Guys should definately NOT own any skinny jeans or wear eyeliner....maybe your girl is a lesbian and dats why she likes seeing you in tight jeans and make-up....
Nah, I think it's incredibly awesome when guys dress like that, and she must too. Yes it looks really hot!
Its super hot.





but she should like you for who you are.
Johny depp looks hott like that haha,,





just do it..because obv shes enjoying it!
ITs really weird.............


I dont find it to be hot at all sorry.....


Skinny JEans no....


Guys should stick to baggy jeans or ones that dont fit them the way jeans fit girls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention