Friday, June 25, 2010

What brand offers the best black pencil eye liner?

I have used sephora and MAC black pencil eyeliner and i am looking for an eyeliner that doesn't take 3 applications to use under my eyes to make a solid color but sephora and mac always dries up fast and makes my eyes look clumpy. i want something smooth and professional look that stays on for the whole day without having to apply over and over...What brand offers the best black pencil eye liner?
nyc 99centsWhat brand offers the best black pencil eye liner?
I use either Max Factor Felt tip or Cover Girl depends on my mood.
It has to be the Automatic Longlasting Eyeliner from Bee-Luscious. I just started using this brand and everything is well the best thing I've used. The eyeliner will not smudge (I tested it) and lasts all day.
Bobbi Brown or Lancome are my favorites,





They are both long lasting and don't clump. Just whatever you can find/prefer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention