Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have dark brown eyes and wear white eye liner on the top and black eyeliner on the bottom + black mascara?

anyone have the same color eyes that have/wear different makeup? I also tried wearing brown on the top it looked way to natural for me. Also i used purple on the top which worked fine, but i want something different. Also tried pink shimmering power did not look right at all!I have dark brown eyes and wear white eye liner on the top and black eyeliner on the bottom + black mascara?
try this!!!!!!!!!! lack eyeliner at the top and bottom ,white in the corner of ur eyes and white right at the bottom of ur eyebrows!I have dark brown eyes and wear white eye liner on the top and black eyeliner on the bottom + black mascara?
Agh, lose the white eyeliner! Unless you're doing stage makeup, women stopped wearing it like this a while ago.





Instead of white eyeliner, which is too severe, stick with a dark brown/plum eyeliner (I have brown eyes too, and the purple complements it well). If you insist on having that flash, try a lilac or mocha shimmer shadow just above the eyeliner on your lids. It's more subtle without being ';way too natural.';
I think that you should chose black or white eye liner. I think with brown eyes your best choice would be to go with the black eye liner.
Try silver eye-shadow at the outer edges of the top lids blended with your shadow and plum liner on both lids.
Black eye liner and light brown eye shadow. Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention