Friday, June 25, 2010

What do u think a guy wearing lite eye liner and brown eye shodow?

I think that many people, even in the most socially liberal cities, will think there is a higher probability that the guy wearing that make-up would be gay. I would make no such judgement, I just don't think it looks good. Also, even if they don't think he's gay, it might not really ';work'; well in terms of attracting women, if you're into them (because you're straight).





I like how women look with make up, although I'm more a fan of bluish rather than brown eye shadow, if there is any. Eye liner looks nice on women as well. But I'm a dude and happy I don't have to and am not expected to wear make-up (or loads of uncomfortable shoes!). Nature boned males by making the Y chromosome effectively useless at anything besides making us male, leaving us twice as vulnerable to recessive traits on the X chromosome (because unlike women, we only get the one X)... hence increased incidence of colour-blindness, pattern baldness, etc. So I am personally in favour of taking a few social graces happily, such as not being expected to spend as much effort or discomfort in applying my appearance as women (who are also, up until menopause, less likely to die of heart disease). Although I guess I do spend a bit of time with the hair...





Anyway, I say if a guy, gay or straight, wants to wear make-up, that's fine. But he should realize that he's sending a message, and perhaps limiting his options, and that, naturally, there will be some pre-judgements made about him.What do u think a guy wearing lite eye liner and brown eye shodow?
emo/scene guys with black eyeshadow and eyeliner is so HOT!!!!!!!! sexiest thing ive ever seen!!!





but another guy looks gay or creepy, u kinda havta be that style to do it or its wiierdWhat do u think a guy wearing lite eye liner and brown eye shodow?
I don't mind guys wearing makeup. Live and let live. Lots of straight guys are wearing makeup these days.
the eyeliner is ok for a kind of punk/rock/emo look, but i think the eyeshadow is a bit much..
Gay! Or has issues!
It's his choice. But people might call him gay.
What show is he on? They all wear make up. Why not just for the hell of it?
gay, unless hes hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention