Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good eye liner brand?

i never wore make up before so what would you recommend for an eye liner. like what brand, etc.Whats a good eye liner brand?
try cliniqueWhats a good eye liner brand?
What kind of eyeliner? Gel/Cream eyeliner, Pencil eyeliner, or Liquid liner?





Gel/Cream Eyeliner; Wet N Wild [IDK if you can get it anymore, it's Limited Edition.]





Pencil Eyeliner; NYC and Milani.





Liquid Liner; Wet N Wild
I like the one dollar ones at drugstores and I invest in good one like jw gel eye liner since,it goes on all day and it makes it less gooey and peacock makes the eyes pop for summer.
Avon or even try using a liner brush with a very pigmented eyeshadow. I use the black in the NYX trio black, white, grey with an eyeliner brush from Avon.
Rimmel every time. I actually buy eyebrow pencil because it stays on better than eyeliner because it's less soft.
Well if its your first time wearing make up then use pencil eyeliner and put black eyeshadow over the top so it wont smudge


Maybelline is probably the best eyeliner


Rimmel London is the best for liquid
Loreal's HIP: High Intense Pigments Very Rich Color, Lasts all day waterproof smudge proof. This is very good eyeliner I swear by it I don't buy any other after I found this one
I really love Revlon's pen eyeliner, its only like $8 at wal-mart, and it doesn't smudge or come off easily. Its great!
I love covergirl or jane's mineral eyeliner
avon, jane, wet'n wild, revlon
maybelline eyeliner
MAC works the best for me :]
Eh. Just use anything! It all works the same.
Urban Decay. I love it!
I swear by Rimmell.





It's not expensive and it stays on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention