Friday, June 25, 2010

Anyone know wot brand of eye liner Marilyn Manson wears...?

Its not for me...its for my wife....?Anyone know wot brand of eye liner Marilyn Manson wears...?
Hello, I think its Rimmel I saw it on an interview one time but please dont hold me to that. Its the one I use for a lovely night out and I think to the best of my knowledge it stays on. Good luck I hope I have helped you.:-) Hayley-MayAnyone know wot brand of eye liner Marilyn Manson wears...?
Undoubtably, otherwise he wouldn't be using it. Had you asked Who.......
Probably something by ManicPanic or another alternative company.





The best I've ever used is Barry M Kohl Pencil. The BeneFit one smudges easily and needs to be reapplied often.
FREAKS!!!
The same one as Katie Price(Jordan), not sure which one looks scarier in it though!
I have heard it was BadGal by Benefit Cosmetics


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/product/B000FBF59A/sr=1-8/qid=1160939658/ref=sr_1_8/104-4052266-8559912?ie=UTF8%26amp;n=164991011%26amp;bcBrand=core
I Remember back in the 90's there was a show about Marilyn on MTV, and he was showing his collection of MAC cosmetics to the camera man.
I think it's tattooed on.
He uses Benefit - Bad Gal range.


So does his lovely wife - she's such a babe.
NO, But rimmel is good
Jordana Eyes or Maybe its Maybeline!! Good luck hun!
Dont lie. Its for you !
Maybe it's Maybelline... :-)
if it is RIMMEL - it rocks.. thats the make up i trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention