Friday, June 25, 2010

What's a brand of (or specific) eye-liner that doesn't smudge?

Right now, I'm using LOreal Wear Infinite, pencil eye-liner. It smudges in about 30 minutes after I put it on. I tried other types of eye-liners before, but this is the best one I have tried so far. I'm not sure why, but all of the eye-liners I have used, always ends up smudging pretty fast. I have dark-brown eyes, they look black from afar.. so when they do smudge, it ends up looking pretty dark too.





I prefer the color black, and it to be in pencil, not liquid. I want the point to be smooth, not too rough or hard. Plus, the lines need to go on thin and the color can't be too light. The eye-liner can't be too expensive, around maybe, $3.00 to $7.00.?





So if you have any suggestions, advice me, and how to apply it too. Thank-you, I appreciate any help I get!! (Plus, it would be helpful it you told me what eye-shadow styles would look good with it too!)What's a brand of (or specific) eye-liner that doesn't smudge?
Please try Almay eyeliner the one that last for 16 hours


It holds really good it stays put all day I have allergys and my eyes get watery sometimes and this eyeliner doesn't smudge


I love it and


I also wear contacts and when I put in the rewetting contact drops I never have to worry about the eyeliner coming off Another plus is that it goes on so smooth it doesn't tug and it has a sharpener


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>What's a brand of (or specific) eye-liner that doesn't smudge?
i had this Revlon one that didnt smudged but it was very hard to remove.
I use AVON Liquid eye liner. (It doesn't smudge) even if I don't put on foundation first. So i recommend that. (Just don't touch it until it dries! ;-) )
I use Physicians Formula. Its really good.
foundation first


then eyeliner wont smudge


=)





i use smashbox eyeliner it's perfect =) but it will smudge if i dont put on foundation first


LOL





um... i'd recommend you put on foundaiton then use the eyeliner you have right now, try it out before buying more stuff =)
ummm budget:


liquid: loreal telescopic liquid liner


pencil - rimmel





my faves:


liquid: victorias secret very sexy ( i think $12 )


pencil urban decay 24/7 glide on (u seriously will not b disappointed with this!)





eyeshadow colors: apply on lid from base of lashline to crease. i would use silvery purple, deep plum, or bright light green. i like clinique eyeshadows


gud luk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention