Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which is a good eye-liner brand?

I have tries a couple brand names of eye-liner like Clinique, Sheildo, etc... but it doesn't stay on to well an i have sensitive eye. When those stuff get in my eye it starting to itches. Can anyone tell me a good eye-liner that stay on an non-allergic?Which is a good eye-liner brand?
Try Artistry they have a large selection and there great products! They are FDA approved!Which is a good eye-liner brand?
Dior
My tip:





Ditch the pencil and switch to a wet/dry eyeshadow and apply with a damp eyeliner brush. I have oily skin AND i live in south florida, where make up melts real quick, but once i started doing this i'll never go back!





As for the itchy eyes, all I can suggest is organic cosmetics or cosmetics that are hypo-allergenic. If its still a problem, make sure you're not lining the super inside of your eye (i know some girls who do) and make sure you can apply it without pulling any eye down, sideways or all around.
Maybellene New York. The waterproof kind. Works perfectly.
I *love* NARS liquid eyeliners. I can put it on in the morning and at night it hasn't budged an inch. It's especially great for going out at night and comes in really fun, yet still classy colors. Their pencil liners are great as well. I also love MAC's but not quite as much since I think the NARS tend to stay on a lil longer/stronger. Hope this helps!
my eyes are allergic and i use m.a.c eyeliner both the cream and pencil and they stay on for a long time cream more than pencil and i have mever had an allergic reaction to them
twofaces is one the best eyeliner i own. you can get this at sephora
MAC liquid eyeliner....my eyeliners use to always smudge but with MAC it never happens
~I use the MAC Technakohl eyeliner...I love it!!!! It lasts for a long time too!!
I like the bare minerals eyeliners they wear the best and I never have a sensitive eye reaction.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Choosing Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
yeah i`ve used both clinique %26amp; shisheido and they smear easily.





rimmel works really well.


it stays on throughout the whole day


you should try it.





hope i helped =]]
dior i use it like loads................

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention