Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is a really good brand of eye liner?

I want something that really brings out my eyes and makes them look bigger. I prefer the liquid eye liner because the pencil kind irritates my eyes. The color of my eyes are hazel and I like wearing black eye liner. Any seggustions?What is a really good brand of eye liner?
Almay is a good brandWhat is a really good brand of eye liner?
Hey!


Okay so a really good trick I heard to make your eyes pop is white eyeliner on your lower lid. I've heard it works really well!





Some good eyeliner brands are MAC and Urban Decay. They're amaazing! I've tried Urban Decay and it's really nicee. They're kind of expensive but they last a while %26amp; they make a ton of colors so they look greaat.





Sephora also has really good ones.


Oh, btw I've heard that MAC eyeliner can be really hard to take off.





Hope I helpeed!(:
put liner on your waterline, black will really make them pop. that or purple.





white will also do the trick but you might only have pencil as an option becausel iquid liners in white are kind of hard to come by.





mac makes good eyeliners. for liquid i really like my spell cosmetics one. the formula and brush are like, amazing.
covergirl mechanical pencil. mechanical is way better that the kind you sharpen.
try urban decay....from recent experience there pretty good...but there pricey(16$) my second recommendation is rimmel london there pretty good to.
  • company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    prevention