Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best brand for eye liner?

I am using maybelene(my spelling is bad sorry) and it is really nice but i am looking for something better. any suggestionsWhat is the best brand for eye liner?
When I used to wear eye-liner I SWORE by Almay eye-liner. I promise you, don't waste ANY money on anything more designer or anything less because if you want something that has rich color and stays on forever, this is it!





I know you'll thank me once you try it. ;)What is the best brand for eye liner?
idk if u'd buy it cuz its expensive but Lancome!! i believe that is the best makeup like ever!! seriously!!! i bought an eyeliner for 23 dollars, and it was effin amazing!! no joke!! so u might wanna try it.
Smashbox
Definitely MAC PowerPoint Eye Pencil: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
I actually use Mary-Kate and Ashley eye liner (dont laugh). It is super cheap, and just as good as any expensive one I have ever used! I love it!!!
bourjois does a really good liquid liner! its a thin brush, not too thick not too watery! its slightly angled to get that perfect bollywood eye look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention