Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best brand of eye liner that will stay on all day?

I'm not familiar with makeup, so I just bought any name black eye liner and I tested it by putting it on and seeing how long it lasts for and in one hour it just fell apart, it melted and my eyes got watery ewww, the way I wear it is putting it on my whole eye lid so I need alot and if it melts like that there's no way I can wear it, please can you state whether or not it last all day, becuase I need it to last all day. Thanks.What is the best brand of eye liner that will stay on all day?
I have deep-set eyes and oily lids, so ANY eyeliner disappears after an hour on me if I don't use some sort of primer!





I've discovered that applying a layer of loose face powder (most any brand will do) underneath the eyeliner helps it lasts all day. However, I only wear eyeliner ';normally';, not all over my lid.





If the loose powder trick doesn't work for you, then try an eyeshadow primer -- Urban Decay Primer Potion is amazing, when I use it my eyeshadow and eyeliner look exactly the same at bedtime as when I did my makeup in the morning -- even when I use cheapo drugstore makeup! It is about $15 a bottle, and one bottle will last about 3 months if you use it every day -- but it is definitely worth the price! A little goes a long way, be careful not to apply too much at once. You can get it at www.sephora.com or www.urbandecay.com.What is the best brand of eye liner that will stay on all day?
I used Maybelline and it sucked. Now I'm using one from Body Shop. It lasts me the whole day. 9am-9pm. Great no?
I use Maybellene.Although it does stay on all day, it does start to fade. Or you can try Wet and Wild.
definitely definitely mark. winkink felt tip eyeliner. It is AMAZING! It's kinda like a marker like a sharpie or something that u just draw on your eye (really easy to apply) and I promise you it won't smudge at all all day long. Probably my favorite beauty product ever, I definitely recommend it. Plus it's only $6:)





mark. makeup -- http://cassie4mark.com
actually there is no make up or eyeliner that can last all day i use mary kates eyeline it gets off in 2 hours or more depended on what i am doing its expensive though 10 dollars but lastes a long time!
MAC all the way.


It lasts for like 5 hours......
Maybellene Paris, hahahahaha, I don't even know if that's real or not. Sadhi.
try Ever Bilena eye liner..it last for 4hrs..
You should definitely try Urban Decay kohl eyeliner. It costs a little more than stuff you'll get at CVS, but it stays on all day and wont wipe off.
L'oreal makes a great waterproof liner that I swear by, I wont use anything else.
I really personally like Almay, it lasts, comes with a built in sharpener and lasts... I love it
Maybelline is your best bet. It works really well and isn't too expensive. Max Factor is good also, but you will pay alot more for it.
Rimmel
Bed Head eyeliner is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention