Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eye liner, mascara, and concealer are a good brand, for a fairly good price?

Please, this is my first time I'm well like serious about make-up, I just want to make sure I get a good start. Ok well ty!What kind of eye liner, mascara, and concealer are a good brand, for a fairly good price?
Covergirl all the way girl!! Get the foundation and powder in one.....it's better for your skin and wont give you break-outs.


Maybelline eye liner-perfect point...


Full and Soft mascara....What kind of eye liner, mascara, and concealer are a good brand, for a fairly good price?
Try this line out or check out the (free) site (it's got tips, blogs, a journal) it's not badly priced and honestly I am all about what you put on your skin goes in your body. This is all 100% pure safe and natural -


https://fyiarbonne.com/index.asp?
1) mascara - L'Oreal (all formulas except for LashOut)





2) concealer - Clinique is my favorite





3) eyeliner - haven't found a great pencil one yet





Check out www.makeupalley.com %26amp; www.cosmeticscop.com for product reviews %26amp; information.
eyeliner-almay or revlon





concealer- I've heard that MAX Factors won an award





mascara- MAX Factor!!! I've also heard that Loreals is good too
Mark, they have good products at good prices, them and you could try physican's formula, they are very good stuff also. I don't recommend cover girl, that stuff is nasty, every time I try using it, I break out and it just doesn't look good.
I see that I have different opinions than everyone else lol.





Mascara: worst by far is Loreal! Best is Covergirl, black, curved brush in the blue tube.





Eye Liner: I like sephora's brand and they are under $5!





Concealer: definitley MAX Factor





Hope this helps!
first of all, DONT GET COVERGIRL.


mascara-great lash


concealor-dont matter


eye-liner-dont matter
1] Physicians Formula eyeliner pencil - easy to apply, self sharpening. [ I believe L'oreal and Cover Girl make one also ]


2] Erase concealer by Max Factor [ I've heard Derma Blend concealer is good for tough spots ]


3] I like: L'Oreal mascaras, especially Lash Out, and Lash Architect


All of these are available at drug stores, WalMart, and Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
prevention